Sunday, October 02, 2011

Venn Diagrams for Teaching GCF & LCM



For many teachers, the Venn Diagram has become an indispensable instructional tool. A few years ago I discovered (for myself) how to use the Venn to teach greatest common factor and least common multiple.

A few years later I created a few Venn Diagrams using Adobe Flash so I could teach GCF & LCM on my SMARTBoard. Just click on the link below and you can use them too. A SMART Notebook gallery collection file will download to your desktop. Open the file and the Venn Diagrams are automatically added to your My Content folder.




You can download 4 more Venn Diagrams at MisterTeacher.com. In addition, you'll find 4 more activities on even/odd numbers and prime/composite numbers.



Check out more free SMARTBoard mini-movies: Number Properties | Virtual Manipulatives


No comments: