Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Check out these student blogs!


This February I will be giving a presentation at the eTech Ohio State Technology Conference. I will be bringing five students along to man a student display called "Blogging Across the Curriculum." For four hours these students will entertain inquisitive educators with the work they have been doing on their blogs.

In order to select the students I had a little contest. With very little instruction, I simply told my students to create an entry on their blogs that was extremely creative and made use of blogging tools (audio, photo, links, & video). Unfortunately, only a handful of students responded. I picked a couple of the entries to show here because I think they make great use of the tools above. Keep in mind that these are sixth graders.

No comments: