Thursday, April 21, 2005

Future of Mathematics: The Website



Future of Math: The Website has undergone some needed updates...
  • A new look--simple and refined. I don't know how to create CSS, so I tried to come as close as possible with a simple table with gray borders.
  • A new page--Digital Portfolios.
  • I'm adding a list of links from my Furl archive to each page so that there is constantly new information on each topic covered on the site. By the way, you might want to check out the archive and subscribe. I'm up to 418 sites now!
If you've never been to the Future of Math website, here's a rundown of what's on it.
  • A great About page which describes my philosophy on using technology in math.
  • An extensive page on blogging in the mathematics classroom. Here you can find my blogroll.
  • A page on using digital images in the math classroom.
  • A page on spreadsheets.
  • A page on discussion forums which is badly in need of updating (I'm in the process).

No comments: