Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Tim Lauer Flickr: Photo Sharing and Community Building

Not yet familiar with Flickr (if you read this blog, you should be!)? Check out this article on eSchoolnews by Tim Lauer. This is a great article with lots of links to get you acquainted with it. It also couldn't come at a better time for Future of Math. Tomorrow (Thursday) I will begin the process of having my students blog photos from Flickr as an assessment exercise. I will be posting links to these blogs early next week.

1 comment:

Mr. Marschz said...

I'd love to see what the kids produce. I have been using various software to produce my own exercises for the students, but am still trying to figure out strategies for student use of these tools. What type of assessment is it?
I'm looking forward to seeing the results,
Jason