- podOmatic - PodOmatic inc provides a revolutionary new service that enables anyone to easily find, create, and distribute podcasts. podOmatic will host your podcast with 250mb for free and provide online recording tools so all you need is a microphone. And if that's not enough, iTunes support is built right in. I tried it out the other night and creating a podcast doesn't get any easier! (Thanks to TILT for this one)
- clusty - I'm really excited about this one! Clusty is a search engine that organizes search results into hierarchical clusters. I played around with this last night and my first impression is that this may more appropriate for classroom use than other search engines due to the clustering of results. No more endless searching looking for relevant sites! (Found this one on Ideas and Thoughts from an EdTech)
- H20 Playlist - An H2O Playlist is a series of links to books, articles, and other materials that collectively explore an idea or set the stage for a course, discussion, or current event. This site is perfect for the person who likes to present at conferences but doesn't like to waste paper for handouts. Direct participants to your H20 Playlist.
- PowerMediaPlus - Similar to unitedstreaming, this site gives you access to digital video, audio, images, and more. No personal experience with this, but I have been using unitedstreaming and I have to say that I love it!
- Antsmaching.org - Threw this one in here for fun. If you're a Dave Matthews Band fan, you need to check this site out. Here you can download live shows from the band for free!
education | teachers | math | podcast