Use your interactive whiteboard to teach the distributive, commutative, and associative properties with updated mini-movies available for free at MisterTeacher.com. Interactive and highly visual, your students will watch numbers switch places (commutative), parentheses move from one group of numbers to another (associative), and see how numbers outside of parentheses distribute.
A number of new mini-movies have been added that will allow you to turn your interactive whiteboard into a tool for creating bar, line, and circle graphs. With these animations you can use your own data teach your students to:
- read & interpret bar graphs with intervals of 1, 2, 5, and 10.
- graph temperature data over the course of a week or year on a line graph.
- create circle graphs by estimating sizes of sectors on the graphs.
The Representing Data Whiteboard Teacher Pack includes all eight mini-movies, a teacher guide, and printable assessments.
- Decimals - Models, comparing, and ordering
- Geometry - Lines, angles, and circles
- Fractions - Models, comparing, and ordering
- Integers - Models, comparing, and ordering
- Dominoes - Addition, subtraction, and family of facts
Prepare for Standardized Tests with Online Student Activities